In 5 Doses of Reality We Can All Use in 2023 | KEV Talks #27, I’m sharing five positive life-impacting statements that inspired and encouraged me and continue to give me a kick in the pants I need sometimes.
These doses come from Author and Columnist Johann Hari, Podcaster and Author James Geering, Minister and Speaker Joyce Meyer, Former Navy SEAL and Entrepreneur Jocko Willink, and Holocaust survivor, and Author Viktor E. Frankl. I linked to each of the books as sold on Amazon.com, but they may also be available at your local library. I also linked to Joyce Meyer’s podcast on Apple and Spotify.
- “Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how.’” – Viktor E. Frankl quoting Friedrich Nietzsche in Man’s Search for Meaning
- “There is no shortcut. There is no hack. There’s only one way. So, get after it.” – Jocko Willink, Discipline Equals Freedom Field Manual
- “Well, why don’t you just do it afraid?” – Joyce Meyer quoting a friend of hers (Apple / Spotify)
- “We have an opportunity to make health so central that we have ample resources to help the downtrodden, the fallen, and the frail.” – James Geering, One More Light
- “It is only when we listen to our pain that we can follow it back to its source…” – Johann Hari, Lost Connections
Thank you for listening to 5 Doses of Reality We Can All Use in 2023 | KEV Talks #27. When you have a moment, please like, subscribe, and leave a review of the KEV Talks Podcast on Apple or Spotify to help the show grow. I appreciate your time.
📓 Have a plan to keep your team aligned | ℹ Stay informed with facts, not fear or rumors | 🤝 Then get involved so you can make a difference
Kevin Pannell, PMP | Founder of KPannell Productions, LLC | Creator & Host of the KEV Talks Podcast | Principal on the @Pannell5Fit and KEV Talks YouTube Channels
- Submit to be a guest here