In 5 Morning Challenges to Make the Rest of Your Day Easier | Foundations Friday #94, I share 5 things I do daily that have improved my mental, spiritual, and physical health and that I recommend to each of you.
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
The Cliff Notes:
- Get up early
- I recommend 0530-0600
- Weights, Yoga, Jiu Jitsu, etc.
- Cold shower
- Start slow
- Warm shower + last 30 seconds on cool or cold to start
- Fast or eat well
- Stop eating at 6 PM-7 PM the previous night. Eat between 11 AM to 7 PM the next day.
- If eating, eat plenty of salad, protein, and healthy grains (EZEKIEL bread is great)
- I recommend Headspace. Click here for 20% off.
Thank you for listening to 5 Morning Challenges to Make the Rest of Your Day Easier | Foundations Friday #94. I hope you’ll consider these practices as challenges and take them on. Each can improve your mental, spiritual, and physical health and increase your productivity at work. Combined, they are a powerhouse.
📓 Have a plan to keep your team aligned | ℹ Stay informed with facts, not fear or rumors | 🤝 Then get involved so you can make a difference
Kevin Pannell, PMP | Founder of KPannell Productions, LLC | Creator & Host of the KEV Talks Podcast | Principal on the @Pannell5Fit and KEV Talks YouTube Channels
- Submit to be a guest here