Whether you’re new to Project Management or a seasoned Senior PM leading program-level efforts, there are 7 challenges you will inevitably face. In 7 Challenges Program and Project Managers Faced in 2022 (And How to Navigate Them), I talk through these and provide a path for new or seasoned Program or Project Managers to not only navigate through or around these obstacles but to also excel in the process.
The 7 Challenges:
- Choosing a methodology to implement
- Selecting a Program/Project Management System (PMS) to use
- Communicating and leading hybrid program or project teams
- Aligning PM skillsets to the right work
- Working within and planning toward budget constraints
- Synchronizing internal and external partners as one team
- Dealing with internal staff turnover to keep the work moving
Thank you for listening to 7 Challenges Program and Project Managers Faced in 2022 (And How to Navigate Them).
Hope is NOT a plan – No Egos – No Silos