In Don’t Just Rinse and Repeat Your Projects | Foundations Friday 87 I’m sharing lessons I learned while reading Jack Kelly’s book Band of Giants. More specifically, George Washington learned NOT to fight by watching the rigid British Military and then went on to adapt and stay dynamic as a leader while fighting for America’s independence.
3 Key Lessons:
- Don’t just do what we did before
- Old tactics are just that, old
- Keep the framework, update to mee current needs
- Check out Kelly’s book at your local library or purchase it at https://www.amazon.com/Band-Giants-Soldiers-Americas-Independence/dp/1466893281
“Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession. ” – George Washington
Thank you for listening to In Don’t Just Rinse and Repeat Your Projects | Foundations Friday 87. I do hope you read the book, and please listen to the EMS One Stop episode where I am a guest on Apple or Spotify.
📓 Have a plan to keep your team aligned | ℹ Stay informed with facts, not fear or rumors | 🤝 Then get involved so you can make a difference
Kevin Pannell, PMP | Founder of KPannell Productions, LLC | Creator & Host of the KEV Talks Podcast | Principal on the @Pannell5Fit and KEV Talks YouTube Channels
- Submit to be a guest here