You don’t have to be Ethan Hunt, main character of the Mission Impossible movies to realize project teams change throughout the lifecycle of a project. In this episode, ‘Mission Impossible of Project Teams’, I share correlations between the 1996 movie of the same name and the journey project teams take together from Initiation through the Closing phases of a project.
Mission Impossible Project Considerations
- There is a feeling out period for those that have not worked together before
- Early project intelligence changes later in the project
- Testing 5 things in a lab yields different results than placing 500 in the environment
- We can never predict all of the upcoming bumps in the road
- Sometimes you have to scrap the original plan and make a new one
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://kevtalkspod.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel.