Like wandering Ronin move from mission to mission, Project Managers move from project to project. This is not a bad thing, but there are challenges with essentially changing jobs every few months. Listen to this episode to hear the 5 ways I feel Project Managers can leverage this regular movement between teams.
Preview of the 5 considerations for the Ronin PM:
- “Don’t fall in love with your project”
- “Carry your experience with you”
- “Be a disruptive contributor”
- “Maintain loyalty to the cause”
- “Leverage the Foundational 5”
Listen to hear more about these considerations and my $.02 on how to leverage them to benefit your team, your organization and your professional development.
Thank you for listening, sharing the podcast and subscribing.