Closing out 2021 by sharing the top 10 most downloaded episodes of the ‘People, Process, Progress‘ podcast.
The Top 10 ‘People, Process, Progress’ Episodes from 2021:
10. PPP64: Kick Off 2021 by Winning the War Within – Sharing the first 4 principles from Jocko Willink and Leif Babin’s “Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win” to help us all start off 2021 strong
9. Foundations Friday 06: Do the Thing – Ben Jenkins and Aaron Kloas’ story from “West No More”
8. PPP81: Foundation 1 – Leader’s Intent – Deeper dive into Foundation 1 of the ‘Foundational 5’
7. PPP66: Engaging Leadership with Lee Ann Pond – Lee Ann Pond and I discuss Lee Ann’s path to RAA and her book The Engagement Ring: Practical Leadership Skills for Engaging Your Employees“.
6. PPP68: Concept Mapping Six Sigma DMAIC and the All-Hazards Planning “P” – From an article I wrote in November 2017
5. PPP69: Applying Jordan B. Peterson’s “12 Rules for Life” to Project Management – From Jordan B. Peterson’s book “12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos” and application to the Project Management world.
4. PPP76: The Wit and Wisdom of the Little Gym that Could with Andrew Smith and Daniel Frank Andrew Smith and Daniel Frank’, I speak with two folks to helped me start and stick with BJJ, (remember him from ‘PPP08: Starting a BJJ Revolution with Andrew Smith‘) Check out their book of the same name here.
3. Foundations Friday 05: Request Resources Early and Often -In this super short Foundations Friday episode I share my $.02 on how to ask for help before risks become issues.
2. Foundations Friday 04: Put Up Your Mental Frames – Sharing the correlation between the strength of frames in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and our mental frames to make it through each day.
1. Foundations Friday 03: Coaching is not Consulting – My $.02 from PPP66 on the importance of guiding leaders to solutions instead of giving them the answers
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
#podcast #top10list #top10 #peopleprocessprogress #projectmanagement #incidentmanagement #leadership #DMAIC #planningp #engagingleadership #revolutionbjj #westnomore