Video games are fun. They can also help us build or enhance some of our Project Management skills. Listen to The Value of Video Games for Project Managers to hear more about the history of video games, Project Management’s use in developing games, and skills I think Project Managers can take away from playing video games.
- 01:37: Enter the Atari Console
- 06:28: Project Management in game development from Johan Oldbring, Art Producer for Ubisoft and Massive
- Leaders daring to fail
- 12:09: Lessons learned from being a gamer and a Project Manager
- Resource Management
- Time Management
- 19:45: Closing and gratitude
Read more about the history of Video Games from this History.com article.
- Have a plan
- Stay informed
- Get involved
Kevin Pannell, PMP | Founder of KPannell Productions, LLC | Creator & Host of the KEV Talks Podcast | Principal on the @Pannell5Fit and KEV Talks YouTube Channels
- Submit to be a guest here
FB / KEV Talks / You-Jitsu / IG / KEV YouTube / Twitter / Pannell5Fit YouTube
#videogames #atari #xbox #nintendo #dreamcast #pcgaming #leadership #ubisoft #massive #gamedevelopment #projectmanagement #softwaredevelopment