Is it time to Re-Charter Your Project? Traditionally we create a charter very early in the process or phase of the overall program or project. But what if your project or planning seem to be going off the rails or circumstances have changed quite a bit, I submit updating or “re-chartering” is something to consider.
Some key project items to review when updating the charter include:
– Will this project still benefit the organization?
– How far off is the schedule?
– Do we still have budget for the remaining work?
– Has our scope expanded or contracted?
– Do we need different team members or resources?
Thank you all for reading this short write up and for listening to the podcast.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP
Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation here
– Connect and subscribe at https://linktr.ee/peopleprocessprogress
– Follow on Twitter & Instagram: @hokiesquid
Hear more from Kevin Pannell, PMP and his guests on the ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast on Blubrry | Apple | Stitcher | Amazon | Spotify | Google | iHeart | Gaana | Deezer | Podchaser | Podcast Index | TuneIn