Here you can listen to the latest You-Jitsu Podcast episodes hosted by 3x Warm Up Round World Champion and salty 48 year old BJJ Blue Belt Kevin Pannell. Or take a walk down memory lane and listen to the older ones. The first episodes provide guidance for those interested or that are wavering on whether to walk into their local Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) gym. As the episodes progress, so to does the advice for the listener.
This is a fun project for me as I really enjoy helping newer BJJ players and sharing my lessons learned each time I step off the BJJ mats.
So Long, Farewell to KEV Talks Podcast We Go | You-Jitsu #25 – You-Jitsu Podcast | Empowering New Jiu Jitsu Players
- So Long, Farewell to KEV Talks Podcast We Go | You-Jitsu #25
- Moves to Practice Outside of the Jiu Jitsu Gym | You-Jitsu #24
- Establish the Position, Before the Submission | You-Jitsu #23
- Dealing with Spazzy Training Partners | You-Jitsu #22
- 4 Supplements Every Older Grappler Should Take | You-Jitsu #21
Thank you for taking the time to listen to the You-Jitsu episodes. Please subscribe via Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Please also share the podcast with others you know may be curious about BJJ, have just started or that have been training and want to share their advice.
- To get great visual guidance on BJJ moves check out my friends at BJJ Path
Thank you all for listening and remember…
BREATHE. FRAME. SURVIVE.
Kevin Pannell, PMP | Creator & Host ‘KEV Talks’ & ‘You-Jitsu’ Podcasts
- BJJ questions and guidance here